Dallas 2.25.12

Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Add any information below! Who's going? Who's got VIP? How was your experience with both? Anything to do with this show should go here.

Replies to This Posting

1. Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 7:40 PM

What Texas BH are ready!!!!!!!! Which show will you be going to??? Taking roadtrip from San Antonio to Dallas!! #Ahf*ckyeah!
    SCB2229

2. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:05 PM

I'm considering Houston...if I can convince someone to come with me...so far no luck

~Megan

3. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 12:17 AM

ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    I'm considering Houston...if I can convince someone to come with me...so far no luck

~Megan

I'm happy for the Texas gals....but am sad about no west coast dates. :=====0(

4. RE: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 2:25 AM

Hey there,

I'm in SA too!

This will be my 1st post on here!

Well I'm thinking of doing both shows now. Trying to see who else from my crew can make it.

Good luck to u gals going for tickets!

5. RE: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 6:39 AM

I will be going to both Houston and Dallas shows.

6. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 7:50 AM

I thought Houston was the Saturday show, but it's Dallas, so now I'm gonna attempt the Dallas show. Plus flights are cheaper to Dallas than Houston. If I lived in TX I would so do both. But flying in from NJ I'd have no way of getting from Houston to Dallas, I think they're like four hrs away from eachother :-/ And I mapquested it, from NJ to Houston is nearly a twenty six hr drive, I couldn't do that alone LOL. Eleven mins girls! Woo-Hoo!
    ~Megan

7. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 8:05 AM

Just got VIP tickets for Dallas. Going to get tickets for Houston next and will be getting VIP for Houston. This will be the best birthday day weekend ever. Will get to spend it with Jordan Knight.

8. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 8:12 AM

I got a ticket for Dallas. Not VIP though. They were some how not available even though it wasn't even time yet. Idk what happened.
    ~Megan

9. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 8:14 AM

If I could figure out how to get from Houston to Dallas I'd do both
    ~Megan

10. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 8:32 AM

ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    I got a ticket for Dallas. Not VIP though. They were some how not available even though it wasn't even time yet. Idk what happened.
    ~Megan

Yep apparently the site went ahead and started selling tix 10minutes before. That was a bunch of crap!

@Megan - Well it is kinda hard to get from Houston to Dallas if u aren't driving. There are 2 airports in Houston & even those are a drive. I'm still trying to see if 1 of my buds is gonna do Houston but I'm FOR SURE going to Dallas.

11. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 9:22 AM

GothicblueCJ wrote:
    ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    ~Megan

Yep apparently the site went ahead and started selling tix 10minutes before. That was a bunch of crap!

@Megan - Well it is kinda hard to get from Houston to Dallas if u aren't driving. There are 2 airports in Houston & even those are a drive. I'm still trying to see if 1 of my buds is gonna do Houston but I'm FOR SURE going to Dallas.

~Megan

WOW! Such bull! In hindsight though, Idk why I didn't notice the colors changed from red to blue. I was on the site refreshing too. I guess I just didn't think of it bc it wasn't time yet. Why would they have put them on sale early?! Without warning?!

12. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Texas Angel wrote:
    Just got VIP tickets for Dallas. Going to get tickets for Houston next and will be getting VIP for Houston. This will be the best birthday day weekend ever. Will get to spend it with Jordan Knight.[/quote Congratulations! Definately will be the best birthday ever!

13. RE: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Congratulations to all the Texas ladies going to JKs show & to the one's who got VIP! I got tickets to the Nashville show & will try to get VIP when they come available!

14. RE: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 1:39 PM

I live in TX but won't be able to go to either show. Hubby is deployed so no one available to watch my little one. Oh well. At least I'll be getting a signed JK calendar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tell Me You'll Stay. Never Ever Go Away...

15. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 2:42 PM

ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    GothicblueCJ wrote:
    ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    ~Megan

~Megan

WOW! Such bull! In hindsight though, Idk why I didn't notice the colors changed from red to blue. I was on the site refreshing too. I guess I just didn't think of it bc it wasn't time yet. Why would they have put them on sale early?! Without warning?!

I know that wasn't fair! My friend and I were on the Dallas show site and we kept refreshing too and noticed the boxes were changing colors too. Then I clicked on one and was like they are for sale and It was like 3 minutes before 10:00 cst!! We still got decent seat right behind VIP, but we could of had better ones if we would of know they were already on sale!!!

16. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 5:12 PM

cathleenaJKgirl wrote:
    ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    GothicblueCJ wrote:
    ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    ~Megan

~Megan

I know that wasn't fair! My friend and I were on the Dallas show site and we kept refreshing too and noticed the boxes were changing colors too. Then I clicked on one and was like they are for sale and It was like 3 minutes before 10:00 cst!! We still got decent seat right behind VIP, but we could of had better ones if we would of know they were already on sale!!!

Yeah, Idk how we didn't put two and two together when the colors were changing LOL
    ~Megan

17. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 7:06 PM

ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    cathleenaJKgirl wrote:
    ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    GothicblueCJ wrote:
    ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    ~Megan

~Megan

Yeah, Idk how we didn't put two and two together when the colors were changing LOL
    ~Megan

I know my friend and I were like what's going on? How are tixs being sold already? then tapped on a square and it changed! I was like OMG!!!

18. Re: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 8:20 PM

cathleenaJKgirl wrote:
    ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    cathleenaJKgirl wrote:
    ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    GothicblueCJ wrote:
    ILuvJKnDDub wrote:
    ~Megan

~Megan

~Megan

I know my friend and I were like what's going on? How are tixs being sold already? then tapped on a square and it changed! I was like OMG!!!

It was a bunch of BS! We should complain to the venue site!!!

19. RE: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 8:29 PM

I have 2 tickets for Dallas, will sell at face value. Floor C Row 10 Seats 6 and 7. Contact me if interested.
    Chris

20. RE: Texassssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 10:19 PM

I got a ticket to the dallas show and I'm coming from chicago area could not pass this up I didn't get vip but I'm still thrilled to be seeing te show