Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 5:34 PM

What Is Your Favorite Hair Style That Jordan Has Styled, Starting Way Back When They First Began??
Me, Personally, I Loved His Tail And Was A Bit Disappointed Whn He Cut It Off, But He Still Looks Hot!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 5:51 PM

I totally LOVE his hair now! But he always current in his hairstyles and lets be honest...he could rock ANY hairstyle.:) He's beautiful!
    Danielle

2. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 1:36 PM

I like the old school look with rat tail:)

3. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Have to go with both. Love his look then and now. Jordan rocks any style!!

4. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Jordan was blessed with an awesome head of hair and even styles that I wouldn't think would be appealing (rat tail or the look from Face The Music) look great on him. I don't know how he has pulled it off.
    If I had to pick 1 style I'd have to go with it full on top with the long rat tail but I do love his hair now too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tell Me You'll Stay. Never Ever Go Away...

5. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 6:10 PM

He has always had great hair...I loved the big hair in the 90s but he really rocks that Fauxhawk. FTM was probably my least favorite hairstyle yet he could pull it off.
    And if I'm dreaming this...then don't wake me up.

6. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 11:39 AM

His hair now, most definitely. I would just like to run my hands through his hair. Sorry, but I would :)

"No matter what life throws at you, never regret anything that once made you smile."

7. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 1:26 PM

TweetmeJordan wrote:
    He has always had great hair...I loved the big hair in the 90s but he really rocks that Fauxhawk. FTM was probably my least favorite hairstyle yet he could pull it off.

I agree 100% with ya! I love his hair now, very sexy and I loved it in the 90's too, FTM I was a little dispointed when I saw that he cut all of his gorgeous hair off and the new facial hair too. Maybe that a little why I didn't care for the whole era of NK and the album back then too! LOL

8. RE: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I love his hair "now"!
    UnfinishedDLS

...Hey baby
    You got remember
    I'm forever your girl
    Baby forever...and ever and ever
    ...You know I LOVE YOU

9. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 8:41 PM

The hairstyle now....... SOOOOOOOO SEXY!!!

10. Deb avatar Deb

Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Okay, am I the ONLY ONE who DO NOT LIKE his hairstyle as of now????

I think the way he used to wear it in 2008 was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter !!!!!!!!!

11. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 4:39 PM

I honestly don't think Jordan could look bad with any hairstyle. Seems pretty impossible. : ) But, hands down, my *favorite* hair of his is right now. Seriously HOT.

12. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Don't get me wrong i love his hairstyle now but one of my all time favorite hairstyles was back in the 90's when he performed "Baby I Believe In You" in Providence RI. Feathered over the wind blowing it around.

13. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 12:59 PM

He can rock any hairstyle!!! I liked it in 90 and love it now!

14. RE: Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:49 PM

TweetmeJordan wrote:

I totally agree!

15. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Love that big hair from the 90's and that when NKOTB came back together (about 2008,2009)...
    :)

16. RE: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Favorite is his current hairstyle! Love it!

17. RE: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I really like the way he has his hair styled now. I think its really sexy. I still cannot believe next week I'll see him live on his tour.

18. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Rat tail or current hairstyle? Hmm... Both!

19. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 2:39 PM

My favorite Jordan hair moments,in the video right stuff,SO gorgeous,games video to die for& now. Either way I don't think he's ever had a bad hair style.

20. Re: Favorite Jordan Hair Style!

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Must say I lovers his rat tail!!!! Loved LOL