Rockstar sweatsuits

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I just love the Rockstar sweatsuits! I can't wait for them to go on sale! What do you girls think? And which colour would you pick? I love the black/silver one, but the other two colours are hot too!

~If you go away, you're taking my heart with you, so please JK don't ever go away~

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Rockstar sweatsuits

Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 6:14 AM

I think they are cute, I like the purple and gold one. But I think I am too old to rock pants that say something across the butt.;) I would wear the sweatshirt though, that is super cute.:)
    Danielle

2. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 6:28 AM

Are they going to be in his store? If so, i hope soon :)) I like them all.

3. Moderator

Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 7:04 AM

dlcutnstyle wrote:
    I think they are cute, I like the purple and gold one. But I think I am too old to rock pants that say something across the butt.;) I would wear the sweatshirt though, that is super cute.:)
    Danielle

Awww Danielle you look great! Don't worry him it'll look great on you! You can always wear the pants at home ;) that's what I was planning, but I have a Latin butt so that will look huge with a print across lol. Maybe JK will do a sweatsuit background :D

~If you go away, you're taking my heart with you, so please JK don't ever go away~

4. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I like the Silver/Pink. I do hope you can order them separately and the sizes are stated in inches.

"No matter what life throws at you, never regret anything that once made you smile."

5. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 9:09 PM

They are both cute!!...but I would probably pick the black one.

6. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 4:39 AM

debstertje5 wrote:
    dlcutnstyle wrote:
    Danielle

Awww Danielle you look great! Don't worry him it'll look great on you! You can always wear the pants at home ;) that's what I was planning, but I have a Latin butt so that will look huge with a print across lol. Maybe JK will do a sweatsuit background :D

THanks Deb, I might have to do that and wear the pants as Jammies. ANd I wish I had a Latin butt!!:)
    Danielle

7. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I like all of them but wouldn't wear the pants because I don't think somebody in her 40s ought to wear pants that has any writing across the butt! Plus I'm sure the pants would be way too long on me but I would definitely wear the sweatshirt!

8. RE: Rockstar sweatsuits

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:04 PM

They're cute! Especially the black ones! If you buy one, it's one way of getting your butt on the background! Literally! Haha!!!

9. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 5:56 AM

I think they are cute...Im not really a "sweatsuit" kind of girl....but knowing me Ill buy one ....lol....((((sucker)))...guess it would cute for the gym

10. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:09 AM

They're super cute, but my fave is Silver/Pink !
    xoxoxo

11. RE: Rockstar sweatsuits

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Ummm....sorry but I don't know where to look at these sweatsuits are? I went to the store and don't see them. Where did you guys see them?

12. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 2:36 AM

GothicblueCJ wrote:
    Ummm....sorry but I don't know where to look at these sweatsuits are? I went to the store and don't see them. Where did you guys see them?

Its just on a poll on Poll Pigeon at the mo

http://pollpigeon.com/which-rockstar-sweatsuit-would-you-rock/t/173249/

I like both the black ones but being in the UK I can only imagine how expensive the postage would be!

13. Moderator

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Jordan posted a poll on Twitter where you can vote for your favorite colour. If the sweatsuits go into production they will probably be available in the merchandise section of this website. Here's the link ;) http://pollpigeon.com/which-rockstar-sweatsuit-would-you-rock/t/173249/

14. Deb avatar Deb

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I like the pink/black one ;)

15. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Thanks for the info ladies!

16. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I will rock out to the Silver & Pink Rockstar Sweatsuits
    ~ Beth ~
    NKOTBSB June 25, 2011
    Houston Feb 24, 2012~ VIP Birthday Weekend
    Dallas Feb 25, 2012~ VIP Birthday Weekend

17. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:02 PM

They are cute. I like all 3. I will do all of my running around in mine.

18. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Here's a pic of the Rockstar sweatshirt!....pretty cute!

19. RE: Rockstar sweatsuits

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM

So cute!!

20. Re: Rockstar sweatsuits

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I love mine. Jordan tweeted that they run small, and they sure do. I normally wear a small or x-small, and the large fits just right.