There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.
Jordan wants you to contribute to his 2012 calendar! If you have a quality photo of him that you would like to be included in the calendar, sign up for this campaign now! See your image published and printed alongside professional photos as it adorns the walls of fans from around the world. You will also receive photo credit as a contributor to calendar!
You will also receive 100 points just for submitting your photo!
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
1. ELIGIBILITY. This Contest (the “Contest”) brought to you by ground(ctrl), (the “Sponsor”) is governed by these rules (the “Official Rules”). The Contest is open anyone age 18 or older at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). No purchase is necessary. Employees, directors, officers and principals of the Sponsor, including its licensees, advertising and promotion agencies, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. Upon entering this Contest Entrants agree to waive any rights their state of residence may provide in regard to contests. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Contest, an Entrant must visit jordanknight.com/campaigns (the “Site”) prior to the end of the Promotion Period (as defined below) to (i) register as an Entrant in the Contest; and (ii) upload your entry.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY. By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, Entrants represent and warrant that all entries submitted by the Entrant are the original creation of the Entrant, have not been copied in whole or in part from any other work, do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right of any third party, and are the sole and exclusive property of the Entrant. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible submissions.
All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an entry, Entrants grant Sponsor and its affiliates and agents permission to use entries for any purpose and in any media whatsoever, without further compensation to Entrants. Any person featured in any entries submitted (or parent or legal guardian, if person is a minor) must have provided his or her consent to Entrant for the submission of his or her image in this Contest. By entering this Contest, Entrant represents that such consent has been received. Failure to obtain such consent will deem the entry ineligible for participation in the Contest. Entrants agree to indemnity and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates and agents for any action brought by a person whose consent was not obtained by the Entrant.
Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be automatically disqualified.
Entries must not be unlawful, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, invasive or deemed harmful, vulgar, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, objectionable with respect to race, religion, creed, national origin or gender, or otherwise unfit for publication in the sole opinion of the
Sponsor. Any image that, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor is considered inappropriate or unfit for publication will be automatically disqualified.
5. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Contest starts on or around 12:00pm PST on November 2, 2011 and ends at 11:55pm PST on November 15, 2011 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received no later than 11:55pm PST on November 15, 2011. [The Site is the official time keeping device of the Program Period.] [Limit one entry per person] Entries submitted or attempted to be submitted outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically disqualified.
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS. The selection of winners will be conducted by Jordan Knight. The entries will be judged to the extent to which they meet the theme of the Contest (“[THEME]”). The decision of the judge will be final and binding. The selection of winners will take place on TBA. Winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone by TBA to the e-mail address or telephone number provided by Entrant to the Sponsor upon registration of the Contest [and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 14 days of notification]. Upon notifying the winner of his or her prize, the winner will be requested to submit his or her preferred mailing address. Winner must respond with the preferred mailing address no later than TBA.
7. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes are limited to one (1) prize per winner. The Prize cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted except by the Sponsor, who may, at its sole discretion, substitute the Prize with one of comparable value if the advertised Prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Contest shall be construed and evaluated according to the law of the California, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law and submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, winner agrees to the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to Sponsor or this promotion, and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation.
In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to be made by the holder of the e-mail account associated with the entry.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All Entrants release Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of Sponsor and the Contest from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
The Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including lost, late or misdirected entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any Entrant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Contest, or defraud the Sponsor in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Entrants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of proceeding as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
By entering this contest, you also agree to ground(ctrl)'s Terms & Conditions
There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.